I have been involved in the Fitness Industry for over a decade. In this time I have worked many different roles alongside being a Personal Trainer which has gained me a wealth of experience.
As well as a Personal Trainer, I also have the role of Sport & Fitness Lecturer at a College, Tutor/Assessor with a National Training Company delivering fitness training courses. When working with me you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
I tutor on Personal Training, Gym Instructor, Kids Exercise, Kettlebell, Suspended Bodyweight, Circuit Training & Boot Camp courses as well as teaching students up to HND level (equivalent to 2nd year of university).
- IOPN Diploma – Distinction
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 2 Exercise & Physical Activity for Children
- Older Adults
- Pre & Post Natal
- Applied Nutrition & Supplementation
- Behaviour Change and Weight Management
- Precision Nutrition
- Pre & Post Natal Nutrition
- Level 3 Education & Training
- Level 3 Assessor
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Various Group Exercise Qualifications
- First Aid Qualified
- REPs Member – R0071092